DV4mini software sync 1 and sync 2 error

Hello, I wonder if you can help, I have tried all sorts of things and looked all over the net.

My dv4mini software keeps coming up with a sync 1 and sync 2 error. I am using a tyt380 radio and when it does this the audio I am sending is unreadable.

Do you have any idea what the error - missing sync 1: missing sync 2: means, i have set everything up correctly as far as I can see, but the software for the DV4mini generates a error?



please help as I do not know how to solve issue
Regards,
Paul
M6MGQ  -  https://www.qrz.com/db/M6MGQ


Paul Loader ADI  4/15/2017

Do you have any idea what the error - missing sync 1: missing sync 2: means, i have set everything up correctly as far as I can see, but the software for the DV4mini generates a error?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/15/2017

    Paul Loader ADI4/15/2017
    Do you have any idea what the error - missing sync 1: missing sync 2: means, i have set everything up correctly as far as I can see, but the software for the DV4mini generates a error?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, Comments may take a day to show up

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.